i-wireless, LLC, a mobile virtual network operator providing wireless telecommunications services throughout the United States (“the Company”), is recruiting for a newly created position: Operations Manager.
Operation Manager will report directly to the Director of Customer Base Management and will be a key player in maintaining, managing, and properly accounting for the Company’s Operation Systems, in addition to any other duties as assigned.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Creating, reviewing, and editing process tools, both internal and customer facing, that allow timely and accurate delivery of necessary information.
• Creating, reviewing, and editing daily, weekly, and monthly subscriber metrics reporting.
• Improve and simplify the customer experience via Operations Systems.
• Work with a wide spectrum key vendors and internal personnel to identify gaps and develop tactical and strategic plans to support implementation of initiatives. This incorporates using innovative approaches to better serve the customer as well as improve processes.
• Manage enhancements to daily operations as part of the Wireless Operations team.
• Proactively manage revenue leakage, errors, and fraud, throughout the entire sales lifecycle by managing reporting and system integration.
• Ensure all deliverables are executed on time and at a high standard.
• Set priorities, manage scope and provide actionable guidance to ensure delivery.
• Balance multiple and diverse priorities.
• Advocate for consistency of great customer experience while encouraging consensus and understanding of the customer's needs and priorities.
• Participate in and lead multiple, simultaneous end to end product development projects.
• Creating, reviewing, and editing product in box, and online documentation, both internal and customer facing.
• Continuously focus on improving the customer experience, and reducing costs, through automation.
• Responsible for marring the processes with technology.
• Shaping and leading large scale application; build, test, and deploy activities.
• Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line.
• Ability to quickly understand broad strategic concepts, and also capable of focusing on the details level to weigh options and identify tactical product solutions.
• Ability to manage ambiguity and work autonomously on multiple simultaneous projects.
• Successful track record working as part of product teams through development lifecycle.
• Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
• Must thrive delivering results in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment.
• Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Suite, primarily Access and Excel, and SQL.
Education and Experience
• BS/BA degree.
• 2 years experience in wireless operations, project management, product development, product management, product support.
• Comprehensive Knowledge of database operations
• Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Suite, Primarily Access and Excel, and SQL.
• At least 2 years of significant project management and planning experience.
• Specific experience in the wireless industry, either with a wireless carrier, manufacturer, or wireless software design firm.
• Strong knowledge of prepaid wireless operations including billing, rating, distribution, and customer experience.